November 11th, 2022
Following the successful carrying out of the 12th EASN Conference on "Innovation in Aviation & Space for opening New Horizons" which was held from October 18th to 21st 2022, in Barcelona-Spain, we are happy to announce that several of the Conference's keynote Presentations are now published and available for downloading.
More specifically, the Keynote Speakers that, up to date, have provided their permission for publication are the following:
- Disruptive technologies: the path to take European aviation to climate neutrality, by Mr. Axel Krein, Clean Aviation Joint Undertaking | Executive Director
- Quō vādis Aeronautics? by Prof. Dr. Dieter Schmitt, EASN Stakeholders Advisory Board Chairman and Independent consultant for aeronautics
Keynote co-authors: Dr. Dietrich Knoerzer | former Senior Officer in the Aviation Unit of DG Research & Innovation, European Commission & Prof. Spiros Pantelakis | EASN Honorary Chairman
- Space Debris in a nut shell - Long Term Sustainability of Space Operations, by Mr. Christophe Bonnal, CNES Directorate of Strategy | Senior expert EUCASS Board | Chairman of the Technical Committee
- Surviving on Mars, by Dr.-Ing. Gisel a Detrell, University of Stuttgart (Germany), Institute of Space Systems | Research Team Leader
- European Union transnational R&i aviation funding and the Spanish support by Mr. Juan Francisco Reyes Sanchez, CDTI-E.P.E, Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation Horizon Europe | National Contact Point for Aviation
In this frame the EASN Conference Team would like to seize the opportunity and cordially thank the Keynote Speakers who have contributed in making this gathering a real success.